UCI CARE - Campus Assault Resources and Education
- On-campus resource, located on the 3rd floor of the Student Center, around to the right after exiting the elevator
- Will walk over to meet with the student in-person
- Provides confidential services: identifying options for reporting and medical treatment, peer services,group counseling and, emotional support
Community Service Programs, Inc. (CSP) 24-hour hotline
- Community resource, available 24 hours over the phone
- Provides confidential services including options for reporting and medical treatment, emergency and victim witness funding, advocacy
UCI Counseling Center
Center for Living Peace
Hear My Voice!
An online resource to educate and engage people in the LGBTQ community to create safe and health relationships and to connect victims of abuse to help and legal services in their community.
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services
- 877‑7‑CRISIS (274747)
Speak with a highly trained member of suicide prevention crisis line which provides direct, confidential 24-hour telephone counseling to individuals contemplating, threatening or attempting suicide. Also provides multi-lingual support.
Suicide is Preventable
An online resource for help and support.