If you would like information about a forensic exam, please visit the Medical Options tab on the Victim's Rights and Reporting page
UCI Student Health Center
- On-campus resource, located near Middle Earth Housing
- Testing for pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections
- Emergency contraception
- For testing without police involvement, ask for a "Gynecological exam with full STD screening" and do not disclose that you have been assaulted
UCI Center for Student Wellness & Health Promotion
- 949‑548‑8830: Costa Mesa 714‑973‑1727: Santa Ana
- Support, screenings, education, and assistance with general health care, women’s health, male sexual health, STD’s/STI’s, etc.
- You can visit a clinic that is more comfortable for you.
- You may choose a private doctor that provides the services you seek.
- All medical providers are mandated reporters, including those from Planned Parenthood.