The CARE office will be closed on Friday, 7/31/15, for an all-day staff meeting and return on Monday, 8/3/15 at 8:00 AM. If you require immediate assistance, you may contact any of the following resources:
1) UCI Counseling Center at (949) 824-6457. The Counseling Center will provide 24-hour access to counselors by phone when not open for in-person visits.
2) Community Service Programs' 24-hour hotline at (949) 831-9110. CSP, Inc. is a local organization that provides helpful resources & referrals for survivors of sexual assault.
3) Human Options 24-hour hotline at (877) 854-3594. Human Options provides resources, safety and support for individuals experiencing relationship abuse.
4) The UCI Office of Equal Opportunity & Diversity (OEOD) provides information about filing a criminal complaint or pursuing a complaint through the campus disciplinary process as well as providing resource information.
5) The UCI Police Department at (949) 824-5223 is available to take reports 24 hours/day.
See and hear what CONSENT means to UCI - and - What it doesn't mean!!
Speakers BureauFor individuals who are willing to discuss personal experiences for the purpose of increasing awareness of these issues.
Become a Facebook Fan!